This Texas Roadhouse ranch recipe is so close to the real thing you'll think you're actually eating at the restaurant. It's perfectly thick and creamy with a buttermilk blend and tons of flavorful seasonings. You'll always want to have this ranch dressing on hand!
Table of Contents
The Best Texas Roadhouse Ranch Recipe
If you've ever been to Texas Roadhouse, then you know how delicious their buttermilk ranch is.
I mean, there's just nothing like ranch dressing from a restaurant, and this copycat Texas Roadhouse ranch dressing recipe is going to be your new favorite food pairing!
It's made with a creamy blend of buttermilk, mayonnaise, and sour cream with seasonings like fresh dill, parsley, and savory onion powder. It's packed with flavor and has a thick and creamy texture that makes it ideal for dipping.
This is one of my favorite copycat recipes to make for parties, and it's really the perfect ranch dressing for anything you're serving!
Why This Recipe Works
Quick and easy. All you have to do to make this copycat Texas Roadhouse ranch is mix the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate. There's virtually nothing to it!
It makes perfect ranch dressing every time. This is so much better than anything you could get at the store, and you'll want to eat it with everything.
Another great thing about this copycat Texas Roadhouse ranch dressing recipe is that it's made with simple, fresh ingredients. These can all be easily found in the grocery store, but you probably already have some of them at home already!
Here's what you need to make Texas Roadhouse ranch dressing:
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon dill
- 1 ½ tsp. parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ⅓ tsp. salt
How To Make Texas Roadhouse Ranch Dressing
1. Combine the ingredients: Add the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, and lemon juice to a large bowl and mix them together with a rubber spatula. Add all of the spices and seasonings and mix until everything combines.
2. Refrigerate: Either cover the bowl with plastic wrap or put it in an airtight container and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Serve: Once the ranch dressing is set to your desired consistency, transfer it to a serving bowl and serve it with any desired sides or appetizers.
Tips To Make The Best Recipe
- Mix the buttermilk, sour cream, mayo, and lemon juice first for the best consistency.
- Use full fat sour cream for a thicker texture.
- Add more cayenne pepper for a spicy Texas Roadhouse ranch.
- Let the ranch chill for at least 30 minutes for the best texture and flavor.
How To Store Texas Roadhouse Ranch Dressing
In the fridge: This copycat Texas Roadhouse ranch is best stored in the fridge. If it's not already, transfer it to an airtight container or sealed glass jar and store it for about 2 weeks.
In the freezer: Store in a freezer-safe jar or container and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge before using.
FAQs About This Copycat Texas Roadhouse Ranch Recipe
What To Serve With Texas Roadhouse Ranch Dressing?
- Chick Fil A grilled nuggets
- Pan fried potatoes
- Chicken wings
- Fresh cut vegetables
- Fresh green salad or this southwest salad
What is Texas Roadhouse ranch made of?
The ingredients are not disclosed on the Texas Roadhouse website, but the general ingredients in this iconic made-from-scratch dressing are a mayonnaise base with dill, onion powder, garlic paste, and other spices and seasonings.
Why is restaurant ranch dressing so good?
Restaurant ranch is typically either thicker, creamier or has more flavor than any ranch you can get at the store.
More Texas Roadhouse Copycat Recipes
- Texas Roadhouse country fried chicken
- Texas Roadhouse chili
- Texas Roadhouse grilled shrimp
- Texas Roadhouse seasoned rice
- Texas Roadhouse rolls
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix the ranch with a spatula until the dip and spices are nicely incorporated.
- Place it in a fridge for 30 minutes, and let it chill.
- After it gets to the right texture, you can serve it right away or store it.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g