This McDonald's caramel frappe recipe is a delicious way to bring your morning coffee to the next level. A bold blend of cold brew, a creamy splash of milk, and a sweet dash of caramel syrup combine to make one irresistible drink. Oh, and the best part is it takes under 5 minutes to make!
Table of Contents
Why I Love This Recipe
It's quick and easy. As I mentioned, this recipe will take you no more than 5 minutes to make, and the process of making it is effortless.
Legit flavor. This caramel frappe beverage tastes just like the one you'd get from McDonald's. It actually might be even better!
Simple ingredients. You only need a handful of ingredients to make this elevated ice coffee, and you probably already have most of them at home already.
Ingredients You'll Need
As I just said, you only need a few simple ingredients to make this drink, and those ingredients are:
- 4 cups Ice
- ½ cup Cold Brew Coffee
- 3 tbsp. Caramel Syrup
- 2 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Skim Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Cocoa Powder or cinnamon
See, it's like your morning coffee but elevated to another level of deliciousness!
How To Make A Homemade McDonald's Caramel Frappe
1. Prep: Add the iced cold brew coffee, caramel syrup, granulated sugar, and milk of your choice.
2. Blend: Pulse a few times to blend the ingredients together and keep it frothy and icy.
3. Serve: Transfer the homemade frappe to one large glass or two tall glasses. Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder, or cinnamon.
My Pro Tips
- Don't fully blend the ingredients so you can have that frothy, icy consistency that's so good.
- If you're a caramel lover, try adding a caramel drizzle on top of the whipped cream. By the way, if you like caramel, you'll want to give this Starbucks caramel cold cream cold brew a try sometime.
- Add some pumpkin spice seasoning on top to make this drink taste like Fall in a cup.
- Use any milk you want, like whole milk, almond milk, soy milk, or oat milk.
- Buy cold brew coffee in a jug from the store to save time, or use regular brewed cold coffee.
How To Store The Frappe
This caramel frappe is definitely best enjoyed right after you make it so I don't suggest storing it once it's all blended together. However, if you want to have it ready at a moment's notice you can combine the coffee, sugar, caramel syrup, and milk together in a sealable jar. They'll stay good together for about a week, so you'll have plenty of time to just add them to some ice and blend them all up into some frappe deliciousness.
My Final Thoughts
And there you have it! That is how to make a McDonald's caramel frappuccino at home.
This is truly one of the best McDonald's copycat recipes I've ever made, and I've made a ton of them.
The rich caramel and coffee flavors make it one heck of a tasty drink. And, of course, if you make it at home, there's no more waiting in the drive-thru line when you're already running late for work!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this McDonald's coffee recipe as much as I do. If you make it, leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear.
More Mcdonalds Recipes To Try Next
If you enjoyed this copycat McDonald's recipe, I bet you'll love these other McDonald's recipes we have on the blog!
Here are some of my favorites:
- Mocha frappe
- Iced coffee
- Chicken nuggets
- Breakfast burrito
- Egg McMuffin
- Breakfast sauce
- Buttermilk biscuits
- Mix iced. cold brew coffee, caramel syrup, granulated sugar, and milk in a blender and pulse until the frappe is ready.
- Transfer to one large glass or two tall glasses and top with whipped cream and cocoa powder or cinnamon.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 77gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g