This mocha cookie crumble frappuccino is even better than Starbucks! It's blended smoothly with Oreo cookies, coffee, sweet chocolate sauce, and ice cubes. Plus, it's so easy to make at home in under 5 minutes!
Table of Contents
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Rich flavor and satisfying texture. This mocha cookie crumble frappe has a smooth and creamy texture with the perfect amount of iciness, bits of Oreo cookie crumbles, and rich chocolate in each sip. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, there's a lot to love about this drink!
- It's convenient. No more waiting in line at the drive-thru! With this recipe, you can enjoy this tasty Starbucks drink without even leaving your house or spending money.
- Easy to customize. You can tailor this recipe to make it however you like to enjoy your Starbucks drinks. Use non-dairy milk, make it thicker or thinner, and use your favorite coffee!
- Coffee- I like to brew mine fresh and then cool it in the fridge overnight.
- Milk- I use whole milk to make it extra creamy.
- Chocolate sauce- essential to make this mocha cookie crumble frappuccino extra chocolatey.
- Oreo cookies- add a satisfying crunch and delicious flavor.
- Ice- whole ice cubes or crushed ice work equally well.
- Oreo cookies, whipped cream, chocolate sauce- used to top off the frappuccino. Feel free to add your own spin to the toppings.
How To Make A Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
Step 1: Blend. Add the coffee and milk of your choice, chocolate sauce, Oreos, and ice to a blender. Blend until everything is smooth and combined. If you want it to have chunks of ice, just pulse a few times.
Step 2: Top. Pour the frappe into a tall glass, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce, and garnish with an Oreo cookie or crushed Oreo pieces. Drink immediately and enjoy!
- Change the milk. Make this frappuccino with non-dairy milk. Oat milk and almond milk are my favorite substitutions because they're so creamy, but any will work great.
- Use different coffee. For more caffeine, you can use iced cold brew coffee or espresso. For an even stronger coffee flavor, you can use coffee ice cubes instead of regular ice cubes.
- Make it extra chocolatey. Use chocolate milk or add a tablespoon of cocoa powder. You could even add a scoop of hot cocoa mix.
- Make it caffeine-free. Use decaf coffee or swap the coffee for extra milk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the mocha cookie crumble Frappuccino have coffee in it?
Yes, it has coffee in it. According to the Starbucks website, a grande frappuccino is made with three pumps of frappuccino roast, which is essentially concentrated instant coffee.
What ingredients are in the Starbucks mocha cookie crumble frappuccino?
According to the Starbucks website, the mocha cookie crumble frappuccino is made with "Frappuccino Roast coffee, mocha sauce, and frappuccino chips blended with milk and ice, layered on top of whipped cream and chocolate cookie crumble and topped with vanilla whipped cream, mocha drizzle, and even more chocolate cookie crumble."
Can I store this mocha cookie crumble frappuccino?
I highly recommend drinking this frappuccino immediately. However, if you have some leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for a day. Then you'll want to blend it up again and add more ice cubes for a better texture.
Can I make this frappuccino ahead of time?
A frappuccino is not something that can be made completely ahead of time. However, you can have all the ingredients prepared and stored away. I especially like to have the coffee brewed and stored in the fridge in an airtight container. It will keep fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days.
More Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Starbucks Cafe Mocha
- Starbucks Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
- Starbucks Toasted Vanilla Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
- Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
- Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
- 2 oz. strong brewed coffee
- ¾ cup milk or nondairy milk
- 2 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 5 Oreo cookies
- 1-2 cups of ice
- To serve with; Oreo cookies, whipped cream, chocolate sauce
- Blend coffee, milk, chocolate sauce, ice cubes, and Oreos in a food blender. Add more ice if you want it thicker.
- Pour the Frappuccino into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, and crushed Oreo crumbles on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
For a smooth texture, blend all the ingreidents until well combined. If you want it to be icey, only pulse a few times, and don't blend completely.
Serving Size:1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 348mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 4g