This jello cheesecake recipe is no-bake, and it's absolutely delicious. The smooth, creamy, and tangy filling on the buttery graham cracker crust is a combination that's just to die for. Everyone always loves it, and you'll love how easy it is to make!
Table of Contents
The Best Jello No Bake Cheesecake
If you love cheesecake, just wait until you take a bite of this no-bake cheesecake. It's about as light, rich, and dreamy as it gets.
This jello cheesecake is a mixture of lemony jello for a bright flavor with a smooth cream cheese mixture on a buttery graham cracker crust. How delicious does that sound?!
It's the perfect summer dessert since there's no baking involved, and it's such a crowd-pleaser you'll want to make this no-bake cheesecake for every event.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
It's quick and easy. This no-bake cheesecake recipe takes minimal work. Make the crust, mix the ingredients, refrigerate, and you're done.
You can make it ahead. Nothing's better than a dessert you can make in advance. Since this jello cheesecake needs to be chilled for about 4 hours or longer, you can make it in the morning or the day before serving.
A winning combination. The smooth, creamy, and light filling on the homemade graham cracker crust makes for the perfect cheesecake!
For the cheesecake filling:
- Boiling water
- Jello-O powder package- I used lemon Jell-O, but strawberry Jello-O works great too!
- Cream cheese- use full-fat cream cheese for the best texture.
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
- Cool Whip
And for the graham cracker crust:
- Graham crackers- ground into fine crumbs.
- Melted butter
How To Make Jello Cheesecake
1. Make the crust. Combine graham cracker crumbs with butter in a bowl. Transfer the mixture to an 8-inch cake pan or springform pan and press it firmly into the bottom of the pan. Set it aside for later.
2. Make the jello mixture. Boil water and then pour the boiling water into a heat-safe bowl and sprinkle the lemon jello into it. Whisk it so the jello can dissolve, and set the mixture aside to cool to room temperature.
3. Make the cream cheese filling. In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar until it's smooth and combined. Add lemon juice and the jello mixture you just prepared and beat to combine. Carefully fold in the Cool Whip with a rubber spatula.
4. Build the cheesecake and set. Spread the filling over the prepared graham cracker crust and refrigerate it in the fridge for 4-6 hours or until the filling sets. When the cheesecake is ready, slice it into about 9 slices, serve, and enjoy!
Tips To Make The Best Recipe
- Firmly press the graham cracker crust into the bottom of the pan, so it holds its shape for the perfect crust.
- Use softened cream cheese, so it's easier to mix with the powdered sugar to make a super smooth filling.
- Gently fold the Cool Whip into the filling with a rubber spatula and make sure you don't over-mix it. As soon as everything combines, it's good to go.
- Run a sharp knife along the edges of the pan if you want to remove the cheesecake for serving.
Flavor Variations To Try
You can easily make this jello cheesecake in any flavor that you want! Also, feel free to use a sugar free jello mix if you want to cut down on the sugar in this recipe. Here are some of my favorite flavor ideas to change it up:
- A strawberry jello cheesecake with strawberry Jello-O and fresh strawberries on top.
- An Oreo cheesecake with vanilla Jell-O and crushed Oreos mixed into the filling.
- A key lime Jello cheesecake with lime Jello-O and lime juice instead of lemon juice.
- A chocolate cheesecake with chocolate Jello-O and shaved chocolate or chocolate chips.
In the fridge: Transfer the cheesecake to an airtight container or cover the pan with plastic wrap or tin foil and store it in the fridge for about 5 days.
In the freezer: You can also store it in slices or as a whole cheesecake in the freezer. First, freeze the cheesecake on a baking sheet. Then wrap the frozen cheesecake or slices in foil and place it in an airtight container or freezer safe for about 4 months. Thaw it overnight in the fridge before enjoying.
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Biscoff cheesecake
- Deep-fried cheesecake
- Sopapilla cheesecake
- Cherry cheesecake
- No bake cheesecake with Cool Whip
- Philadelphia no bake cheesecake
- Make the crust; combine graham crumbs with butter in a bowl. Transfer the mixture to an 8-inch cake pan or springform pan. Press firmly and set aside.
- Make the filling; sprinkle the Jello into a bowl of boiling water. Whisk so the Jello so it can dissolve, and set the mixture aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar.
- Add lemon juice and Jello mixture and beat.
- Carefully fold in Cool Whip and spread the filling over the crust.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 4-6 hours or until the filling sets.
- When ready to serve, run a sharp knife around the edges for easy removal.
- Slice the cheesecake and serve.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 467Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 5g