This cinnamon toast crunch shot has all the best flavors of your favorite cereal wrapped up in one incredibly delicious shot. Creamy Rumchata and spicy Fireball Whiskey come together in a cinnamon sugar-rimmed shot glass with whipped cream on top. Is it a drink? Is it dessert? It's both, and it's guaranteed to be your new favorite shot!
My Take On Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots
If you love Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and a good time, this is the shot for you!
It literally tastes like you're eating a bowl of cereal, but it's a shot. How awesome is that?!
These shots are perfect to serve after hosting a dinner party, and they deserve a spot at every Christmas party. My friends all think this is the most delicious shot in the world, and I just know your guests are going to go crazy for them too!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
A winning combination. I love that the spice from the Fireball whiskey is quickly tamed by the creaminess of the Rumchata cream liqueur. My special additions that make it so darn good are the cinnamon-sugar rim and whipped cream.
It's quick to make. It takes less than a minute to make this recipe, which means you'll have more time to spend with your friends dancing the night away!
It's a hit. Every single person I've made this shot for can't get over how delicious it is. It seriously tastes like a dessert!
- Fireball whiskey- hot and spicy cinnamon whiskey with the perfect kick.
- RumChata- a creamy liqueur that mellows out the whiskey.
- Cinnamon and sugar- for the rim of the glass to complete the Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor.
- Lime juice- to help the cinnamon sugar stick to the glass.
- Ice- a few cubes to chill the drink.
- Whipped cream- another creamy element to top it all off in style!
Do I Have To Use RumChata?
No, you can also make this shot recipe with an equal amount of Baileys Irish Cream instead. It'll still make the shot nice and creamy, but it'll give it a different flavor. I don't think it tastes as much like the cereal.
How To Make A Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
1. Prepare the glass. Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl. Coat the rim of the shot glasses with lime juice. Roll the shot glasses in the cinnamon sugar mixture to fully coat the rims.
2. Combine the ingredients. Fill an alcohol shaker with some ice. Pour the fireball into the shaker, followed by the Rumchata.
3. Shake it up. Give the shaker a few shakes, about 10 seconds should do, and then pour the drink into the prepared shot glasses.
4. Garnish and serve. Top each shot glass with a little whipped cream and sprinkle a little bit of the cinnamon sugar on top. Serve immediately and enjoy. Cheers!
More Shots Recipes
- Lemon drop shot
- Liquid marijuana shot
- Dill pickle shots
- Applesauce shot
- Green tea shot
- Vegas bomb shot
- 2 oz. RumChata
- 1 oz. Fireball Whiskey
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Lime juice
- Whipped cream
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl. Rim the shot glasses in lime juice and then in the cinnamon sugar.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add the Fireball and then the RumChata to it.
- Shake the shaker vigorously for about 10 seconds. Pour the mixture into two shot glasses.
- You can garnish each shot with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon sugar.
Serving Size:1 shot
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 2.5gSaturated Fat: 1.5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 0g