This Starbucks overnight oats recipe is made with a combination of old-fashioned rolled oats and quinoa mixed with coconut milk and topped with toasted almonds and fresh berries. It's a healthy, filling, fresh, and delicious make-ahead breakfast you'll want to eat every morning!
Table of Contents
The Best Starbucks Overnight Oats
These Starbucks overnight oats are the best way to start your day! They're packed with nutrients, perfectly satiating, and are as easy to make as they are to eat.
The super creamy consistency with a slightly sweet coconut flavor is just delicious. It tastes identical to Starbucks strawberry and toasted almonds overnight grains, but you can make them at home for a fraction of the price! Just like my Starbucks banana bread recipe.
This Starbucks overnight oat recipe is the perfect healthy meal prep breakfast for those busy work weeks or when you don't want to have to worry about making breakfast in the morning. You'll even be able to whip up this sweet cream cold foam and be out the door in minutes!
Why This Recipe Works
Quick and easy. These Starbucks strawberry overnight oats will take less than 5 minutes to make. All you have to do is combine the ingredients in a mason jar, and you're done!
Easy to make ahead. You can make enough overnight oats for the entire week at once so you can enjoy them all week long.
Wholesome ingredients. The simple ingreidents used in this recipe are all super healthy and fresh ingredients.
There's less mess. Since everything comes together in the same thing you eat the oats out of, there's virtually no mess.
As I just mentioned, we'll be using all wholesome ingredients to make these healthy Starbucks overnight oats, and you might even have some of them on hand already.
Check out what you'll need to make Starbucks strawberry & toasted almonds overnight grains:
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa or red quinoa
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- toasted coconut chips
- toasted almond slices
- Strawberries and cherries or other fresh fruit
How To Make Starbucks Overnight Oats
1. Combine ingredients: Add the old-fashioned oats, red quinoa, agave, and coconut milk in a medium mason jar and mix until everything's combined.
2. Refrigerate: Seal the mason jar with a lid and store it in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
3. Enjoy: In the morning, stir the overnight oats well and top them off with the toasted coconut, almonds, fresh strawberries, and cherries.
4. Store: Store overnight oats without the toppings in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Tips To Make the Best Recipe
- Add chia seeds to these healthy Starbucks overnight oats to add more protein and make this recipe even healthier.
- Make a couple of jars of these overnight oats to have on hand for the entire week.
- Use canned coconut milk for an even creamier texture.
- Try using unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk to reduce the sugar content and change up the flavor.
- Mix in strawberries with the oats for the ultimate strawberry overnight oats.
- Substitute the agave for maple syrup, date syrup, or any other sweetener you have on hand.
FAQs About This Starbucks Overnight Oats Recipe
How many calories are in Starbucks overnight oats?
According to the Starbucks website, there are 410 calories in their overnight oats.
Are Starbucks strawberry overnight oats gluten-free?
Starbucks uses regular oats, so they are not gluten free. If you want to make this copycat recipe gluten free, just use gluten free oats.
Are Starbucks overnight oats vegan?
Yes, Starbucks overnight oats are vegan since they're made with all plant-based ingredients.
More Starbucks Recipes
- Starbucks grilled cheese
- Starbucks egg white bites
- Starbucks cake pops
- Starbucks lemon loaf
- Vanilla bean frappuccino
- Caramel ribbon crunch frappuccino
- Mango dragonfruit refresher
- In a medium mason jar, combine old fashioned oats, quinoa, agave, and coconut milk. Mix until well combined.
- Seal with a lid and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- In the morning, stir overnight oats well and top off with toasted coconut, almonds, and freshly chopped strawberries and cherries.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 446Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 12g