This Arby's sauce has an incredible blend of flavors and is spot on to the one from the fast-food restaurant. It elevates roast beef sandwiches to another level, but it tastes incredible on so many other things!
Table of Contents
What Is Arby's Sauce?
It's a one-of-a-kind sauce that is similar to barbecue sauce but with a slightly thinner texture and deeper flavor profile. It has a balance of tangy, savory, sweet, and smokey flavors. It's so much more than your average barbecue sauce!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It's the real deal. This copycat Arby's sauce recipe recreates the iconic sauce from Arby's, and you won't be able to tell the difference! In fact, I think this homemade version might be even better.
- It's a sandwich and dipping sauce. Whether you make this Arby's sauce to smother roast beef sandwiches or to dip french fries in, it'll make anything you're eating ten times better!
- It's super quick and easy. All you have to do to make this Arby's sauce is combine the ingredients and cook them down. Altogether, it'll take you just 10 minutes!
- Ketchup- the base of this irresistible red sauce.
- Apple cider vinegar- for a little acidy that enhances the flavors.
- Brown sugar- for a touch of sweetness to balance out the vinegar flavor.
- Smoked paprika- I love using the smoked paprika because it adds a delicious smokey flavor and slight kick that's addictive.
- Garlic powder and onion powder- for some necessary savoriness.
- Salt- enhances all the favors.
- Hot sauce- gives it a little kick. You can use Worcestershire sauce instead if you don't want the sauce to have any spice.
How To Make Arby's Sauce
Step 1: Cook the sauce. Add all the ingredients to a pot and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. If it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer, stirring frequently to mix the sauce and ensure it doesn't burn.
Step 2: Cool and serve. Let the sauce cool until it reaches room temperature for the best flavor and consistency. Then serve as desired and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I serve Arby's sauce with?
Arbys sauce is one of those sauces that pairs deliciously with basically anything. Here's a list of some of my go-to pairings:
- Arby's roast beef sandwiches
- McDonald's fries
- Chopped cheese sandwich
- Taco Bell chicken quesadilla
- Chick-Fil-A grilled chicken sandwich
How long does Arby's sauce last?
It will last in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. The best way to store the sauce is in an airtight container. I recommend transferring the sauce into a mason jar after cooking, letting it cool, and then placing the lid on top and storing it in the fridge. The sauce is delicious once it chills in the fridge.
What does Arby's sauce taste like?
It tastes like a smoky BBQ sauce with a more developed flavor profile with hints of sweet, tangy, spicy, and savory flavors from the unique blend of ingredients.
More Sauce Recipes
- McDonald's Breakfast Sauce
- Halal White Sauce
- Chik-Fil-A Honey BBQ Sauce
- Big Mac Sauce
- Wingstop Ranch
- Tomato gravy
- Hot honey sauce
- Popeye's sweet heat sauce
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Hot sauce
- Add all the ingreidents to a pot and stir. Cook for 10 minutes at medium heat. If it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer, stirring frequently.
- Let the sauce cool to room temperature for the best flavor and consistency.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Serving Size:¼ cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 316mgCarbohydrates: 6.7gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 5.9gProtein: 0.4g