This Chick Fil A honey roasted bbq sauce recipe is full of rich and bold flavors with a perfectly creamy texture. It tastes exactly like the restaurant version, but you can make it at home in less than 1 minute!
Table of Contents
The Best Chick Fil A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
I don't know about you, but I think the Chick Fil A honey roasted bbq sauce is the best dipping sauce they have. I always ask for extra sauces when I go, and I could literally put it on anything.
Honestly, it might even be better than the classic Chick Fil A sauce!
If you've never had it before, it's basically a combination of sweetened BBQ sauce, mustard, and mayonnaise. The balance of sweet, tangy, and savory flavors is out of this world good, and I guarantee you'll be hooked after one taste.
Since I can never resist a good copycat recipe, I just knew I had to come up with my own version to make at home. My Chick Fil A honey roasted barbeque recipe honestly might be better than the restaurant's! It's that good.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
It takes 1 minute to make. Seriously, you just have to mix the ingredients, and the sauce is ready.
Restaurant-worthy. This BBQ honey mustard sauce tastes just as good, maybe even better than the original version. Best of all, you don't have to wait in line at the drive-thru to get your hands on it!
Versatile. You can put this sauce on literally anything. From french fries and chicken to veggies and salads, or brush it on these beef back ribs. It makes everything taste better.
Crowd favorite. Everyone absolutely loves this dipping sauce, so I always have it in the fridge if I'm hosting.
One of the best things about this copycat Chick Fil A bbq sauce recipe is that it's made with really simple ingredients, and those ingredients are:
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Honey
You can use many of these ingredients to make this original Chick Fil A sauce, so you'll definitely want to give that a try next!
How To Make Chick Fil A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
1. Combine the ingredients: Add the mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, yellow mustard, and honey to a medium sized bowl. Give all of them a whisk until the ingredients fully combine.
2. Refrigerate and serve: Either serve the sauce immediately or refrigerate it in an airtight container until you're ready to use it. Eat it with anything you want, and enjoy!
Tips To Make The Best Recipe
- Swap the yellow mustard for Dijon mustard or spicy brown mustard to add a different flavor.
- Use different types of BBQ sauce to switch up the flavor, too, like Sweet Baby Ray's, smoky BBQ sauce, or Carolina Gold BBQ sauce.
- Experiment with adding ingredients like lemon juice, paprika, minced garlic, onion powder, or hot sauce to switch up the flavor even more.
- Store the BBQ sauce in a squeeze bottle so it's easy to use when you're ready.
- Taste the sauce once it's made and adjust any ingredients as needed to suit your preferences.
- Double or triple the recipe since you'll want to put this dipping sauce on everything.
How To Store Chick Fil A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
In the fridge: Store leftover honey roasted bbq sauce in an airtight container or sealed jar and keep it in the fridge for up to 4 days.
In the freezer: Transfer the sauce to a freezer-safe airtight container and freeze for about 2 months. Allow it to thaw overnight in the fridge overnight before using.
FAQS About This Chick Fil A Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce Recipe
Is honey roasted bbq sauce and Chick Fil A sauce the same?
No. Chick Fil A sauce and honey roasted bbq sauce are similar, but they are not the same. The regular sauce at Chick Fil A has less BBQ flavor, and it also has lemon juice.
Is Chick-Fil-A honey roasted bbq sauce vegan?
No, Chick Fil A honey roasted bbq sauce is not vegan because it contains mayonnaise and honey. If you want to make it vegan, you can use maple syrup and vegan mayonnaise instead.
Does Chick-Fil-A honey roasted bbq sauce need to be refrigerated?
Yes, Chick Fil A honey roasted bbq sauce should be refrigerated in an airtight container for maximum freshness. You can store it for about 4 days.
What does Chick-Fil-A bbq sauce taste like?
Chick Fil A BBQ sauce tastes a little sweet and tangy with a touch of smokiness. It's basically the best bbq sauce you'll ever have!
More Chick-Fil-A Recipes
- Chick-Fil-A chicken noodle soup
- Chick-Fil-A mac and cheese
- Chicke Fil A grilled nuggets
- Chick-Fil-A chocolate chip cookies
- Chick-Fil-A spicy southwest salad
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. The sauce will last for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Serving Size:⅛ cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g