This veg all casserole is out-of-this-world delicious! It's packed full of mixed vegetables in a creamy sauce base with melted cheese, all topped with buttery crackers. Everyone is sure to fall in love with this recipe, and you'll love how easy it is to make!
Table of Contents
The Best Veg-All Casserole
This veg-all casserole recipe is the ultimate vegetable casserole!
It combines a bunch of mixed vegetables for a variety of textures and flavors. Paired with the creamy soup mixture, ooey-gooey- cheddar cheese, and buttery crackers, you've got an addictive casserole that gets better and better with every bite.
Not only is this veggie casserole delicious, but it's also so quick and easy to make too!
You can have it ready to bake in under 5 minutes, so it's the perfect busy weeknight dinner. Or, serve it as an easy Thanksgiving dish with something like these cheesy mashed potatoes for the best pair.
Why This Recipe Works
Quick and easy. All you have to do to make this veg all casserole is mix the ingredients, top with cracker crumbs, and bake. It's really that easy and will be ready in about 30 minutes!
It's a healthy casserole. This casserole is basically all vegetables, so it's a delicious way to have a veggie-filled meal and feel good about feeding it to your family. Even kids love this casserole and don't even realize how healthy it is!
Hearty and comforting. This veg all casserole is actually really filling, and it has everything you'd want in a comfort food meal, from the creamy sauce to the cheesiness and buttery Ritz crackers.
This casserole gets its name and inspiration from the original Veg-All can that has a mix of 7 vegetables. Along with that, you only need a handful of really simple ingredients!
Check out what you need to make this veg all casserole recipe:
- 15 oz can of Veg-All, drained (or any mixed vegetables)
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 10 oz Ritz crackers, lightly crumbled
- 4 oz melted butter
- Freshly chopped coriander, for garnish
If you want to give another vegetable casserole with Ritz crackers a try, you have to make this Velveeta broccoli casserole next!
How To Make Veg All Casserole
1. Prep: Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the ingredients: Add the can of Veg-All, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, diced red onion, and shredded cheddar cheese to a large mixing bowl. Give everything a good mix until it's well combined.
3. Make the Ritz crackers topping: Add the crushed Ritz crackers to a medium bowl and pour the melted butter on top. Mix until the crackers are completely coated in the butter.
4. Bake and serve the casserole: Pour the vegetable mixture into the casserole dish and spread the mixture out evenly. Top with Ritz crackers and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the crackers are golden brown. Garnish the casserole with the chopped coriander and serve warm. Enjoy!
Tips To Make The Best Recipe
- Use cream of chicken soup, celery soup, or condensed cream of cheese soup instead of mushroom soup.
- Use fresh grated cheese instead of pre-shredded cheese for a better flavor.
- Substitute mayonnaise for sour cream for a tangier flavor.
- Use frozen veggies instead of the Veg-All mix. Simply heat them until tender in a saucepan before combining them with the rest of the ingredients.
How To Store Veg-All Casserole
In the fridge: Store the leftover casserole in an airtight container or put a lid on the baking dish and store for up to 5 days.
In the freezer: Transfer the leftovers to a freezer-safe airtight container or bag and freeze for up to 6 months.
Reheating: Put the casserole back in a baking dish and reheat it at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until it reaches your desired temperature. To reheat any frozen casserole, let the casserole thaw overnight in the fridge or add more reheating.
- Cauliflower casserole
- Tomato casserole
- Zucchini tomato casserole
- Vegetarian enchilada casserole
- Ham, green beans, and potatoes
- Brenda Gantt cabbage casserole
- Cheddar's broccoli cheese casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a baking casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the crackers and butter in a mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Place vegetable mixture in the casserole dish.
- Mix the Ritz crackers and melted butter in a bowl.
- Top with Ritz crackers and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling and toasted.
- Remove from the oven and serve with the chopped coriander.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 525Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1012mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g